Random thoughts about 25-man Naxxramas
1. Sir Zeliek’s chain holy bolts really hurt…especially a 45k one right to the nuts when you’re charging him after finishing off Baron Rivendare.
2. Patchwerk is in cahoots with occupational therapists. I can’t otherwise explain why Blizzard designed a fight that’s guaranteed to give the tanks carpal tunnel syndrome from all the frantic button-mashing.
3. 25-man geared death knight tanks with 40,000 buffed health are freaking scary.
3a. They’re freaking scarier when you’re trying to stay ahead of them on threat. Good Lord.
4. There is no problem that cannot be solved by a suitable application of 4000 dps fury warrior directly to Noth’s forehead.
5. Hey Gothik, STFU AND START SUMMONING K? WE’RE RUNNING LATE CLEARING THIS WING.
6. Taunt and Charge do not do the same thing. Charge is that button that puts you in facepull range of an entire alcove in Kel’Thuzad’s room. Do not ask me how I know this.
7. No, I didn’t die, that was a Death Knight Captain. I can’t help it if all my 25-man tank gear makes me LOOK like a Death Knight Captain, can I?
8. When you’re the #4 tank on a four-tank raid? You don’t tank all that much. LEET PROT WARRIOR DPS MODE ACTIVA…uh, never mind. *hides DPS meter*
9. I am not a “slack-jawed daffodill.” I’m a special snowflake.
10. Make out your will, Kel’Thuzad. You’re going down tonight, buddy.