Anna’s RP Friday Five: Parts of The Whole
Slightly delayed by her foray into homeownership, Anna at Too Many Annas has gotten her RP Friday Five up. This one’s called Parts of the Whole. I’ll answer for Linedan, though I really should give the dwarf and the belf a little more love in these things…
- What color are your character’s eyes?
Linedan’s eyes are a light ice blue, both in his character model and in his RP background. I’ve seen very few other Taurens use that eye color, it’s pretty distinctive.
- What is your character’s skin like? Does he or she have freckles, tattoos, or other noticeable markings?
Lin’s fur is actually very uniformly colored. It’s gray, all over, lighter in the front and snout and darkening on the mane.
- How does your character smile?
Rarely. Very rarely. When he does, it’s small, unless it’s one of those very uncommon occasions where something makes him laugh.
- How does your character carry himself or herself when walking around? What is his or her posture like?
Very erect, as much as a Tauren can be. Lin walks tall and proud (and often slowly) but without arrogance. He doesn’t strut or preen, he just…walks.
- Describe your character’s hands.
Big and three-fingered. (Tauren touch-typing would be interesting.) They’re heavily calloused from years of wielding weapons and blacksmithing, and always have a little bit of dirt around the nails–do Tauren even have fingernails?–no matter how he cleans them.